Monday, March 12, 2007

Dirty Talk, Vol. 1: Physical Scientist, geomorphology edition

- Get lost in my hairy estuary.
- I have business with your isthmus.
- I felta your delta.
- My peninsula is now surrounded by you on three sides.
- My cape wants your cove.
- Woo my dunes.
- You are so seismic right now.
- Coat the wetlands with volcanic ash.
- I like it from the backwater terrace.
- Mark your marsh for geologic surveying.
- Atoll (sexy by itself)
- I want you to swim in my man-made lake, or reservoir.
- Hold tight to my stalagmite.
- I’m growing crystals in my cave.
- Hold on! Slope my beveled cut.
- Pet the aquitard. Pet it!
- Let me till your badlands.
- Wade in the backswamp.
- Stand by for the eruption of my Sentinel Bluffs Member lava flow, which marks the end of Grande Ronde Basalt volcanism, the most voluminous period of the Columbia River Basalt Group!!

No comments: