Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hours Wasted


- The Banana tree is in danger. Like the Oak has never felt.
- We spent our night naming toilet paper (Soft & Touch…The Fighting Wipe).
- How would you ambush someone in space?
- The latest cosmetic magazine from Conde Nast Publications, Lips and Chests.
- Cornell West is the black Lauren Hutton. (period)
- My friend poops like a cat.
- Cars are human tow trucks.
- Feet are hands gone wrong.
- Note to self: Always say ‘bitch’ after you hit the weed.
- Knead my sex loaf.
- “Ask somebody the next time you see them.”
- There are no kittens in Kosovo.
- Standing the taste of time.
- I find myself being critical of everything I don’t do.
- “Can I get your email? I’m much different in words.”
- Expand. Achieve. Excieve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toilet paper:
The Queen Sweep

Sex loaf:
Raw dough placed in oven to cook till crispy.

-WG

Anonymous said...

poops like a cat? poops in a litter box or on all fours with the haunches tensed and whiskers forward?